Wednesday 13 July 2016

I did not like this book. Unnatural Book Review

Email : anastasia.everdeen09@gmail.com Twitter: @celeste009s Goodreads: Celeste Skywalker

Title: Unnatural
Author: Micheal Griffo
Group: Trilogy

Follow up question: Do I plan on reading the next few books: No heck no! No no whaat?? : Will I read the next few books?: Yes,Probably yes. Because I always buy the whole series in case I don't want to wait for the next one before I read the first one (confusing and stupid, I know).


This book was pretty friggin horrible.

I mean, I had no idea that writing could be this profoundly disturbing to read through.

The plot- sometimes- no most times the plot was just boring and plain and there is no Gothic eerie feeling to this book.

I hated all the characters, I could read a passage from the book and never know who's POV it was.

The only even good idea in this book was all the different POV's though some might say it was confusing.

I hated Micheal and Ronan's relationship (LIKE I AM SO DONE WITH DESTINY AND INSTANT LOVE).

I hated all the name choices in this book as well (Fritz, Nakono?).

All in all, this was a indescribably horrible book that irked me to no end.
 

Visit  https://www.goodreads.com/YodasApprentice09 to read more of my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment